Supplier Performance Manager
We are recruiting for a permanent Supplier Performance Manager to join a world leading organisation within their sector
This is a new position within the company to manage supplier selection, supplier performance, and improve supplier performance moving forwards so they consistently meet the highest of expectations. This role would involve a lot of amount of travel throughout the UK with occasional travel to France, however you would be mainly based out of Fareham.
Salary is up to £52000 per annum with good benefits including health package, flexi time, parking onsite.
The mainstay of the role would be to follow and manage the quality and logistic performances for a panel of suppliers, managing supplier action plans obtain and lead the implementation of supplier's improvement plans and ensure the consistency of initiated improvement actions with all supply chain stake holders.
What Do I Need?
Ideally we are looking for someone who has a background in Engineering but has since moved into Purchasing in a senior role.
This company are a high-end global engineering company within the Aerospace/Aviation sector so any experience in this area would be a distinct advantage.
We are also after an experienced professional with some or all of the following:
- Project management skills
- Technical awareness of manufacturing processes
- Understanding of process control
- Negotiation skills (demonstrated at senior management level)
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of supply chain; ERP principles
- Knowledge of Quality/Lean tools (FMEA, 8D, DMAIC, 5W, Ishikawa etc)
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- High level of self-motivation as much of the role is independent
- Ability to make calculated risk decisions
- Strong customer focus
- Interpersonal skills across all level of the organisation
- Ability to work tactically with a strategic objective
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution
If wish to discuss this role in confidence or to apply for the role then either call me for a chat on 02392 483 944 or click apply now to send us your CV
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…