Supply Chain Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Manager with excellent Materials Inventory experience? We have an exciting position for a globally recognised company in Havant. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
This position is responsible for managing key Supply Chain related functions end to end, such as materials planning, scheduling and ordering activities associated with the delivery of specific customer products, direct and indirect material purchasing, inventory control and warehousing, shipping and receiving.
What do you need?
- Supervisory/Managerial experience
- Full knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic.
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management
- Detailed knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management
- Ability to lead cross-functional process improvement teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be ITAR compliant
If you feel you have this skill set and want to learn more call Steph or click apply now for immediate CV reviews.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.