Support Programmer/ Team Lead
You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently recruiting for a Support Programmer/ Team Lead for a well-established Insurance Company in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the support of the companies internally created application software and management of the e-Commerce support team and workload.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
The company have fantastic benefits including a subsidised canteen and on site gym!
- Provide on-going support for all e-Commerce and reporting applications and systems in the technology platform.
- Liaise with business personnel to resolve issues, deliver enhancements and complete relevant documentation.
- Provide support to existing business areas.
- Web development experience (particularly with ASP.NET MVC or other MVC frameworks)
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Inquisitive mind-set and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in an Agile (Kanban) team
- Experience mentoring and supporting other developers
- Entity Framework
- AngularJS and Angular
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated deployment technologies (e.g. TeamCity and Octopus Deploy)
- RESTful API design
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…