You can view all our current jobs here.
We're on the lookout for more of our countries heroes, the front line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19. Are you a professional support worker based in the Brighton region looking for your next career move? If so, this competitively paid role as a support worker in East Sussex could be for you. The right candidate will earn £9.50 - £14 per hour in a flexible working schedule covering weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
There are full time and part-time hours available for an experienced support worker who has worked with learning difficulties, the elderly and dementia patients. To apply, you must be a passionate care assistant or support worker who can be flexible in the hours you work, with availability also to work weekends and bank holidays.
Your care responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the personal and emotional care of residents and other clients of the home.
- Administering medication by following care plans, medication records and our client's policy and procedure.
- Appropriate record-keeping, including completion of personal care records, medication records and care plans.
Our clients encourages collaboration so you'll work closely with your colleagues. As part of the care role you'll need to be supportive, reliable, inclusive and understanding of the needs and views of others.
What you'll need to provide:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
In return, you will receive excellent rates of pay, with flexible hours, paid holiday, Bank holiday enhancements, free DBS*, training, and a pension scheme.
If you are interested in this rewarding support worker role in Brighton, please contact Louisa on 01273 711919.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.