You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently looking for support workers to join our team in the Brighton & Hove area empowering adults with learning disabilities to gain independence.
Our clients are committed to providing the best support possible and ensuring that everyone has a strong voice. If you share this passion, read on…
Not only will you be benefitting the lives of others, but there are plenty of benefits for YOU as a support worker;
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay
- Holiday pay is accrued SEPERATELY to your hourly rate!
- Mandatory Training with certificates given
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible or ongoing shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle and commitments
- FREE Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS is provided
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme
YOU will get the opportunity to work at stunning homes across Brighton & Hove, meet lovely people and still maintain your flexibility!
If you are in Brighton & Hove and want to change the lives of others, we can help you just APPLY today.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined FPR Group after successfully completing my Law Degree and touring South America. As a part of the Health and Social Care team, I pride myself on ensuring we recruit the best Support Workers and Care Assistants possible to make a real positive change to people’s lives.