You can view all our current jobs here.
Due to very high demand, we are actively recruiting Support Workers to cover shifts set in Children's Residential, Post-16's Supported Living, Mental Health Units, Homeless Hostels and Young Peoples services in the West Sussex area; including but not limited to in the Chichester, Bognor Regis, Worthing, Horsham, Crawley and surrounding areas.
We can offer Support Worker shifts supporting vulnerable children and/or young people in a wide variety of settings throughout the Hampshire area and shifts available include earlies, lates, long days, sleep-ins and waking nights - it is up to you which shift pattern you prefer to work. Support Worker shifts can be continuous within a single project for consistency, or you can work across different projects giving you great flexibility and variety. Our Support Workers already working for us, value the ability to work as much or as little as they like, being able to fit work around their lifestyle and other commitments or working for us as their main source of income.
We are looking for people who preferably have experience in supporting Children, Young people or within a similar career background.
Applying Support Workers will ideally possess the skills and mindset capable of working with vulnerable Children and Young People who have had to face many traumatic issues which has led them to where they are. As a Support Worker you will be emotionally resilient, patient, and empathetic, understanding the need for consistency in your approach and communication skills. The ability to create and maintain safe working boundaries between you and the Children or Young People you will be supporting is of paramount importance. These are Young People who can at times, display behaviours that are challenging and unpredictable.
If this sounds like you and a career you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!
BENEFITS of working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Holiday pay earned SEPERATELY to the Support Worker hourly rate!
- Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS provided *
- Mandatory Training and certificates provided for personal use *
- Optional Workplace Pension*
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to help and support you including:
- Detailed information about the projects provided prior to first shift at each location.
- Additional supervised support and training provided within project when required or requested.
- Continuous encouragement of up-skilling
- 24/7 contact available in emergencies.
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.