Support Worker, Children's Residential
We are currently looking for support workers for therapeutic children's homes in the Brighton & Hove area.
Our clients are committed to improving the lives and prospects of the children and young people in their care. If you share this passion, read on…
The successful support worker will;
-Possess the skills and mindset of working with vulnerable Children and Young People who have had to face many traumatic issues which has led them to where they are.
- Be patient, empathetic and assertive yet supportive.
-Be a positive role model for the young people.
-Work and function as part of a team.
-Have the confidence to use own initiative when appropriate.
Not only will you be benefitting the lives of others, but there are plenty of benefits for YOU as a support worker;
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay
- Holiday pay is accrued SEPERATELY to your hourly rate!
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible or ongoing shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle and commitments
- FREE Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS is provided *
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
If you have the ability to connect with children and young people and want to make a difference then APPLY today!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.