Due to high demand, we are looking to recruit Support Workers who preferably have experience in supporting adults and post-16 young people. The shifts will be set in homeless hostels/supporting living projects, and substance misuse recovery projects in the West Sussex Area. We can offer you Support Worker shifts in a choice of settings throughout the area. Shifts can range from earlies, lates, long days, sleep-ins and waking nights. These Support Worker shifts can be ongoing or ad-hoc to fit around your availability. We have Support Worker shifts in the Chichester, Bognor Regis, Horsham, Worthing, Crawley, Cranleigh, Godalming and surrounding areas.
Applying Support Workers will ideally possess the skills and mindset capable of working with vulnerable people who have had to face a number of traumatic issues which has led them to where they are. Support Workers will be emotionally resilient, patient, empathetic and understand the need for consistency in their approach. The ability to create and maintain safe working boundaries between yourself and the people you will be supporting is of paramount importance. These are people who can at times, display behaviours that are challenging and unpredictable.
BENEFITS you will receive whilst working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Holiday pay is accruable SEPERATELY to the Support Worker hourly rate!
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants are on hand to support you
- As a Support Worker, you can work as many or as few shifts with us as you wish, and we can offer these ongoing.
- Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS is provided *
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
Feel free to check out our candidate reviews on google, just search FPR GROUP Chichester.
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.