You can view all our current jobs here.
Due to very high demand, we are actively recruiting Support Workers to cover shifts set in homeless hostels and supported living projects in West Sussex; including but not limited to the Chichester, Bognor Regis, Horsham, Worthing, Crawley and surrounding areas.
At present, we have a particularly high need for waking night staff. However, we can offer Support Worker shifts for both day and night hours on a continuous or ad-hoc basis, depending on the requirements by the client and your personal availability. Our Support Workers already working for us, value the ability to work as much or as little as they like, being able to fit work around their lifestyle and other commitments or working for us as their main source of income.
We are ideally looking for people who have experience in health and social care or a keen interest to build a career within health and social care with previous work experience dealing with challenging behaviours, including drug and alcohol abuse related behaviours.
Applying Support Workers will ideally possess the skills and mindset capable of working with vulnerable people who have had to face a number of traumatic issues which has led them to where they are. Support Workers will be emotionally resilient, patient, empathetic and understand the need for consistency in their approach and communication skills. The ability to create and maintain safe working boundaries between yourself and the people you will be supporting is of paramount importance. These are people who can at times, display behaviours that are challenging and unpredictable.
BENEFITS of working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Holiday pay earned SEPERATELY to the Support Worker hourly rate!
- Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS provided *
- Mandatory Training and certificates provided for personal use *
- Optional Workplace Pension*
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to help and support you including:
- Detailed information about the projects provided prior to first shift at each location.
- Additional supervised support and training provided within project when required or requested.
- Continuous encouragement of up-skilling
- 24/7 contact available in emergencies/out of hours
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.