We are looking to recruit experienced Support Workers with ongoing experience of supporting homeless young people in group supported living environments.
Due to high demand, we can offer you a choice of shifts within these establishments which will incorporate some sleep-in's, working in the Basingstoke and Aldershot areas.
You will ideally possess the skills and mindset that can work with homeless young people, who can at times display behaviours that are challenging, due to past traumas and mental health issues. You will need to be emotionally resilient, patient, empathetic and understand the need for consistency in your approach. The understanding and ability to create and maintain safe working boundaries between yourself and the young people you will be supporting, is also of paramount importance.
BENEFITS that you as a Support Worker will receive whilst working with us are: -
- Newly INCREASED rates of pay!
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- You will accrue holiday pay SEPERATELY to your hourly rate!
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants are on hand to support you
- Flexible shift patterns are offered so you can fit around your lifestyle; other commitments or make this your main source of income
- Child and Child and Adult Workforce DBS provided *
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
Feel free to check out our candidate reviews on google, just search FPR GROUP Chichester.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Cheska Kitching Cert RP
I am a senior consultant in our Heath & Social Care division and I specialise in placing temporary Nurses, Care Assistants, Support Workers and other healthcare professionals into temporary and co