You can view all our current jobs here.
Due to extremely high demand, we are looking for experienced Support Workers to cover shifts supporting vulnerable post 16 young people in a Supported living environment in the Bristol and Weston Supermare areas. We have continuous work available, typically for 24 hour shifts with a sleep in on a long term basis but still with great flexibility to work as many or as few shifts as you would like a week or month.
Our Support Workers already working for us, value the ability to work as much or as little as they like, being able to fit work around their lifestyle and other commitments or working for us as their main source of income.
We are looking for people who preferably have experience in supporting adults with challenging behaviours, post-16 young people or within a similar career background with a Health and Social Care NVQ Level 3 qualification or above/equivalent or working towards their level 3.
Applying Support Workers will ideally possess the skills and mindset capable of working with vulnerable Young People who have had to face many traumatic issues which has led them to where they are. As a Support Worker you will be emotionally resilient, patient, and empathetic, understanding the need for consistency in your approach and communication skills. The ability to create and maintain safe working boundaries between you and the Young People you will be supporting is of paramount importance. These are Young People who can at times, display behaviours that are challenging and unpredictable.
BENEFITS of working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay including a highly competitive sleep in rate
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Holiday pay earned SEPERATELY to the Support Worker hourly rate!
- Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS provided *
- Mandatory Training and certificates provided for personal use *
- Optional Workplace Pension*
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to help and support you including:
- Additional supervised support and training provided within project when required or requested.
- Continuous encouragement of up-skilling
- 24/7 contact available in emergencies
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.