Systems Process Development Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Software Developer looking for a new exciting role working for a Manufacturing company in Andover? Keep reading..
Tell me more:
The successful applicant will be working as the process development lead. The main objective for this position is to actively seek out and deliver process improvements, systemising where possible, to proactively work with all departments to reduce and remove inefficiencies, to capture and deliver critical business metrics, to develop and improve internal and external business analysis. The successful incumbent will need to liaise across the site with all departments and with all staff at all levels.
Monday- Friday based onsite, 25 days holiday + BH, pension scheme, £40,000-£46,000pa.
What do you need?
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS essential
- Oracle APPs development skills essential, specifically strong PL/SQL skills
- Demonstrable ability to understand and improve business processes
- Knowledge of database structures and technology key
- Development methodology and lifecycle management knowledge required
- NET / C++ development skills strongly desired
If you feel you have the right experience and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.