You can view all our current jobs here.
Full Time - Permanent
£30,000 - £45,000 DOE
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented individual looking for a new opportunity as a Tax Manager. Our client is based in Guildford Surrey. We are looking for candidates with a get up and go attitude, somebody ready to hit the ground running and have knowledge and experience within tax law and returns. The right fit candidate will be working amongst a small friendly team, in a great working environment, in the heart of the buzzy town of Guildford. Should you have a financial background and specifically have worked within tax, then we want to hear from you. Please view more below for the requirements for this role and hit apply today or get in touch to find out more information.
- Deliver and take responsibility for a full range of tax services to our clients
- Committed to meet all deadlines including the ability to work on multiple clients simultaneously
- Build and maintain strong and healthy relationships with clients
- Keep up-to-date with developments in taxation and changes to tax legislation
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement in our tax procedures and documentation
- Co-ordinate and work closely with accounting and payroll staff team members
- Preparation and submission Self-assessment Returns - 330 approx. per tax year to meet all tax deadlines
- Knowledge of all aspects of personal tax, including property and also share options and RSUs
- Preparation and Submission of a small number of Trust Tax Returns - 5 approx. per year
- Respond to HMRC basic tax enquiries
- Prepare and Submit residential property CGT returns for both resident and non-resident clients
- Help develop new services - example - IHT Planning,
- Assist on preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Understanding of VAT on property areas
- Assisting with the payroll / CIS for our clients
- Preparing and submission of P11D / P11Db forms
- Preparation of basic accounts to support the Self-assessment returns
- Improve our internal procedures and documentation
- Knowledge of IRIS accounting software would be useful
- Undertaking meetings with new and existing clients to develop and maintain excellent working relationships and win future business
- Provide ad-hoc tax advice to clients on a wide range of tax issues
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 DOE
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by the sound of this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like to hear more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.