You can view all our current jobs here.
Our client is a successful Aerospace company operating across the globe with exciting plans for the future. Based in Havant, you will be responsible for the Assembly, Repair, Overhaul and test of a variety of Hydro-Mechanical Products. The right candidate will have experience working with Aerospace products and will understand policies and associated assembly techniques and performance test methods.
- Following and interpreting technical drawings and product documentation for the assembly of Aerospace hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical products.
- Using CMM, Repair, Overhaul and return to serviceable condition a variety of Aerospace hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical products
- Test equipment and perform unit acceptance tests and recording all performance data as necessary.
- Perform visual and dimensional quality checks
- Responsibility for quality and performance of all products within the incumbents declared capability.
- Experience working in Aerospace preferred.
- Ability to read assembly drawings and interpret Production Acceptance Test requirements for test set up configuration.
- General understanding of Hydraulic circuitry for recognition of test performance and associated unit problems.
- Ability to work closely within a team environment and contribute effectively to problem solving activities.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity working with an organisation which embraces a positive team culture and environment. They're highly invested in their people and want you to have a long term, successful career with them and want you to be part of their exciting future.
Would you like to know more about this opportunity? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Call Will today on 02392 45 33 77.
FPR Group are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.