Team Leader (Horticulture) - Bognor Regis area
Team Leader - Bognor Regis area
£19,100 to £19,500 (permanent, full time)
A local successful nursery is recruiting for a Team Leader to lead and supervise a range of production-related teams, involving growing and despatch activities within the horticulture industry.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, as well as team leading and team building capabilities. You will also have experience of working in a horticultural production environment.
Your duties will include:
- Lead teams on growing-related tasks to stated timescales and agreed quality standards
* Lead teams on Despatch lines to select and prepare plants for sale
* Deputise across the business as necessary
* Communicate with other departments and the Management Team
* Maintain quality and work rates
Full time position, minimum working hours are as follows:
November to February 32.5 hours per week
* Monday to Friday 08:30 - 15:45
March to July 44 hours per week
* Monday to Wednesday 07:30 - 17:15
* Thursday 07:30 - 13:00
* Friday 07:30 - 16:15
* Saturday 08:00 - 12:00
August to October 39 hours per week
* Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:45
* Friday 08:00 - 15:45
You will also be given 268 hours annual leave per year pro rata including Bank Holidays. Other benefits include pension, life assurance, investment in continual professional development and a great team environment.
If this sounds like just the job for you, please call either Louise or Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this position.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.