Team Manager Assistant
You can view all our current jobs here.
Team Manager Assistant
Chichester, West Sussex
Full Time - Permanent
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented individual looking for a new opportunity as a Team Manager Assistant. Your purpose will be to assist the Team Manager to accomplish team objectives by managing and motivating team members, ensuring legal compliance and adherence to procedures. Adopt a 'sales through service' culture to maximise policies on risk. This role is based in the heart of Chichester town centre.
- Contribute towards company objectives, achieve agreed team KPIs and be aware of the wider company and departmental activities.
- Maintain a quality service by setting standards, role modelling and assisting with analysis and resolution of customer service problems.
- Assist the Team Manager with problem solving of issues or complaints, including liaison with life companies, advisers and customers. In the Team Manager's absence, record and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the Team Manager to ensure completion of a quality audit process and ensure that issues are addressed through feedback and coaching.
- In the Team Manager's absence report accurate data on activity and team results, recommend remedial action and seek advice as necessary.
- Complete regulatory training.
- Assist with operational training of new and existing team members.
- Assist the Team Manager with daily management of team members. This may include communicating job expectations, planning workload, monitoring progress, organisation of staff rotas and headcounts ensuring sufficient resource is available.
- Provide daily support to team members in respect of operational and customer queries.
- Assist the Team Manager to conduct regular communication with team to include 121s, daily team briefings and monthly team meetings.
- Assist the Team Manager with coaching and performance management of team members.
- Ensure the Team meet individual productivity and performance targets by enforcing systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending all available training and establishing personal networks.
- Ability to supervise
- Delivery of service excellence
- Quality management
- Results oriented
- Ability to interpret data
- Performance management and coaching.
- A full understanding of, and ability to undertake all aspects of a team member's role
- Ability to develop and maintain good internal and external relationships
- Problem solving and judgment
- Innovative and promoting continuous improvement
- Role-modelling standards and fostering teamwork
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Coping under pressure
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication, literacy and numeracy.
- Monday - Friday
The starting salary is £19,742,000 per annum, which increases to £20,242 per annum once you have successfully completed your probation period.
There are great benefits too that include:
- Birthday day off
- Share of the bonus pot
- Life cover
- Private medical insurance
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by the sound of this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like to hear more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.