Technical Account Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
A leading distributor of ingredients to the European Personal Care industry, our client is looking for the next Technical Account Manager to join them in Aylesbury. We will consider both graduates and experience applicants alike!
This company source products from around the world and supply to well established companies to include The Body Shop, Estee Lauder, Lush and Boots, with offices in both the UK and Poland, offering a professional environment where it is possible to influence decision making and really make a difference!
You will join the UK Sales Team and have a varying role; being responsible for both maintaining strong customer relationships, developing new business and provide technical support to the clients.
The successful Technical Account Manager will be accountable for:
- Developing a strong technical understanding of the range of ingredients including chemistry, benefits and formulation characteristics (full training provided!)
- Understand the needs of the customers, and communicate scientific information in a clear & concise manner
- Visit UK Customers to develop long term relationships with various onsite departments
- Liaise with various internal departments on new projects
- Attend relevant industry meetings, seminars and exhibitions to increase and expand your knowledge of the Personal Care industry.
There is flexibility on salary; starting from £20,000 for graduate levels, and increasing up to £30,000 for those with relevant professional experience.
In addition to your salary, you will be eligible for the pension scheme, 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays in addition to private medical after probation!
What do I need?
You will be an enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. The right person will be someone who can work well under pressure with a scientific approach to problem solving and have the ability to learn and understand new technologies
You will also have:
- A strong scientific education, preferably with a degree in a scientific subject
- Full UK driving license
- The ability and aspiration to travel
- Strong organisation, autonomy and flexibility
- Outstanding customer service experience
If this sounds like you, and you would like to be considered for the position, please click 'Apply Now' to send your CV through to us. Any questions about the role, just call the Havant branch on 02392 453377 and ask for Peyton.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined FPR Group in November 2018 and from day one my aim has been to place candidates in roles which positively exceed their career expectations. I have a keen focus on consistently delivering the ultimate customer service for my clients, candidates and workers.