Technical Customer Service Team Leader
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional working within a manufacturing or engineering environment looking for the next step up or a new challenge? I have the perfect role for you for a company near Southampton keep reading...
Tell me more:
The successful applicant will be part of a small team, working to drive the customer's needs and enquiries in order to ensure on-time delivery performance is managed to a high standard by working with multiple teams within the organization both in UK and with our sister locations throughout the world. You will be required to develop and grow relationships with regular customer contacts to build credibility and trust whilst ensuring accurate information is provided to key individual both internally and externally.
What do you need?
- Direct customer contact experience (Verbal)
- Several years of professional experience in Customer Service
- Good working knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) and SAP/ERP system
- Process-oriented operation
- Engineering or Manufacturing background
- Team Leading experience
- Excellent verbal and spoken english and communication skills
If you have what it takes please apply now or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.