Technical Support Chemist
You can view all our current jobs here.
Would you be excited by training over in the States for a few months once we rise up from Coronavirus? We have an amazing new opportunity for a Technical Support Chemist to work with a team and company who supply into the analytical industries which include pharmaceutical, global environmental, food & agriculture and chemical sectors.
What are we looking for?
The position would suit someone with a passion for science, must have a bachelors degree or equivalent in Chemistry. Applicants with 5 years or more laboratory experience will also be considered.
We are looking for someone used to working in a fast paced environment, the ability to work within a team and is flexible to travel.
What's in it for you?
You will be a part of a fantastic team and have the opportunity to travel and train in the USA. Our client offers a supportive and modern working environment, lots of training and opportunity to really drive your career forwards.
They will look at fresh graduates paying from £20,000 per annum yet will also look at professionals several years into their careers and can potentially pay up to £40,000 for the right experience and great potential! You'll also get a great range of benefits such as 22 days holiday. After 6 month probation: Car Allowance + Insurance, Pension and Health Insurance. You will be part of a really friendly and warm working environment, opportunities to progress and expand your skill set, plus an interesting and varied product range to sell into diverse markets.
- Perform on-site instrument installations, commissioning and trainings
- Contact customers to book installation/training dates
- Book all travel arrangements for installation/training
- Customer follow-up after installation/training
- Perform telephone and e-mail troubleshooting for customers
- Analyse customer data including assigning diagnostic tests
- Update and maintain customer files
- Perform application and method development when required
- Perform diagnostics on in-house instruments intended for customer loans
- Perform software testing
- Gather all reagents, supplies, and the instrument needed for demonstrations
- Assignments as required for business promotion/expansion
This is a fantastic role for a great company with lots of interesting products and the ability to learn and grow with the company! Don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY now!
Click apply or call Steph Gray at FPR Group on 023 92453377 or find me on Linked In for a confidential chat.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…