Technical Support Chemist
You can view all our current jobs here.
Would you be excited by training up over in the Netherlands and Germany once we rise up from Coronavirus? Being based at a facility in Wrexham North Wales, we have an amazing new opportunity for a Technical Support Chemist to travel around the UK providing scientific analytical equipment support! This is a role for a global leading company who design, manufacture and supply into the analytical industries including pharmaceutical, global environmental, food & agriculture and chemical sectors - challenging and exciting chemistry!
What are we looking for?
The position will require a good Chemistry graduate who is importantly able and happy to travel around the UK (car allowance will be given) to provide this companies customers with technical support using your chemistry education and extensive training that will be offered to you in the UK and abroad. The right candidate will be flexible, someone used to working in a fast paced environment, the ability to work within a team and can demonstrate a passion in what you do resolving that problem. If you have gained a few years' experience within a similar scientific support function that will be a bonus, yet strong fresh chemistry grads will be considered.
What's in it for you?
You will be a part of a fantastic team and have the opportunity to travel in Europe and over in the USA (at some point!). Our client offers a supportive and modern working environment, lots of training and opportunity to really drive your career forwards.
They will look at fresh graduates paying from £24,000 per annum, if you have relating experience already they can pay up to £35,000. You'll also get a great range of benefits such as 22 days holiday. After 6 month probation: Car Allowance + Insurance, Pension and Health Insurance. You will be part of a really friendly and warm working environment, opportunities to progress and expand your skill set, plus an interesting and varied product range to sell into diverse markets.
- Perform on-site instrument installations, commissioning and training
- Contact customers to book installation/training dates
- Book all travel arrangements for installation/training
- Customer follow-up after installation/training
- Perform telephone and e-mail troubleshooting for customers
- Analyse customer data including assigning diagnostic tests
- Update and maintain customer files
- Perform application and method development when required
- Perform diagnostics on in-house instruments intended for customer loans
- Perform software testing
- Gather all reagents, supplies, and the instrument needed for demonstrations
- Assignments as required for business promotion/expansion
This is a fantastic role for a great company with lots of interesting products and the ability to learn and grow with the company! Don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY now!
Click apply and/or call Neil at FPR Group or find me on LinkedIn for a confidential chat.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.