You can view all our current jobs here.
£17,375 pre-probation and £17,500 post-probation (6 months)
Great employee perks!
Sound good to you?
If working for one of the biggest life insurance brokers in the UK AND receiving some of the best employee incentives in the business interests you, then read on! As a Tele-Interviewer there's no cold-calling. You will be making outgoing calls to complete insurance underwriting questions, discussing the applicant's lifestyle and medical history, for example.
You will be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic. An interest in the Financial Services Industry would be a bonus but is not essential.
You will naturally have an excellent telephone manner and be confident in speaking with members of the public over the phone. Accurate data entry skills are also a must as you track the application onto the internal system. The working week is 37.5 hours with some flexibility of morning and evening start and finish times. This may include occasional evenings until 9pm and Saturday mornings.
- Deliver service excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, literacy and numeracy
- Results orientation
- Ability to work on own and within a team
- Cope under pressure
- Ability to develop and maintain good internal and external relationships
- Innovative & promote continuous improvement
- Problem solving and judgment
The benefits and employee perks are amazing. See below:
- Generous holiday entitlement of up to 30 days holiday PLUS all bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Social and fundraising events
- Casual dress code
If you would like to receive a full job description and a list of all the employee benefits, hit apply today or contact Sophie.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.