Temporary Customer Service Advisors
You can view all our current jobs here.
Temporary Customer Contact Agent
Are you looking for work following the Christmas period? Do you have experience working within a call centre environment and are confident on the phone? If so read on! We are recruiting Customer Contact Agents to work for a Financial Services company based in Portsmouth. The company is a specialist in their field and have a modern office and great environment.
This role is to provide an excellent service to customers phoning the contact centre; to resolve queries at the first point of contact and to ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service.
Please note due to call volumes you would be required to work a shift pattern which inclides
Week 1 - Mon - Fri 7:45 - 14:30
Week 2 - Mon - Fri 12:15 - 7 & Sat 9-5
You will also be asked to cover 4 weeks on a 9:00 - 17:00 - shift with no weekends.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
- Answering a number of incoming calls dealing with queries, payment plans and managing arrears.
- Providing technical and product specific support to team members and customers
- Achieving call quality objectives
- Updating customer records on the internal CRM
- Assisting customers with payment plans for debt recovery ensuring customer service levels are high at all times
- Managing the customers' expectations
- Taking ownership for customer problems and ensuring a satisfactory conclusion for both the customer and the business
- Assisting other teams when call volumes are high.
- Experience working within a call centre environment (Essential)
- Experience working within an FCA regulated business (Ideally)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- The ability to remain calm, patient & polite at all times
- Able to work under pressure in a busy call centre environment
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Computer literate to include MS office
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.