Tender Bid Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Bid Manager looking for a new opportunity to work for an excelling global leading company? We are looking for a Tender Bid manager paying up to £38,000!
Tell me more!
The Tender Business Partner role provides all necessary project management skills to coordinate the work and input of all departments needed for the timely delivery of complete and successful tender responses. Collaborates with the technical managers and the sales team to assemble complete proposals and support during contract negotiations.
Paying a salary of up to £38,000 PA for a strong candidate and in return you will receive the benefits of 5% pension contribution, life insurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
What do you need?
- Project and time management
- Ability to understand and learn new applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to analyse trends and statistical data, summaries efficiently, and make appropriate decision recommendations.
- Higher Business qualification is preferred (minimum - A levels)
- 5 years related experience and training or equivalent combination of education and experience in tender/bid management. Knowledge of ERP software and practical experience with CRM utilization
- Strong organisational background
- Willingness to travel as required
If you would like have a chat about the role then please do not hesitate to call Steph for a chat, email or click apply now to send us your CV for swift review!!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…