You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Test Technician looking for an excited new opportunity based in Hamble for a company growing massively in size! Can you use oscilloscopes and power meters? I am looking for YOU!
Tell me more:
The Test Technician should be a strong team player, working closely with their peers to achieve a common goal. They should be flexible with their working hours and adaptable in the tasks that they do depending on the levels of workload and needs of the business. They should be able to work independently without too much direction and take responsibility for decisions made. The Test Technician should have a strong awareness of the organization and endeavour to behave with integrity at all times. You will be responsible for manufacturing and testing laser optic components or fiber assemblies to required drawings and instructions.
What do I need?
- Previous manufacturing / test experience and knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be diligent and tolerant to repetitive work
- Flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and completing requested overtime if necessary
- Previous experience of hi-tech assembly of very small components
- Previous use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes and power meters
- Good manual dexterity
- Experience working in an ISO Class 6 cleanroom
If you tick the boxes above and feel you have what it takes please hit the apply button or give Steph a call for more information. This role is an IMMEDIATE START!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…