TIG Welder (days Mon-Fri, not shift)
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a skilled TIG Welder looking for a new rewarding opportunity and could be enticed to work on a hugely exciting project for the construction of an international power plant!?
If you've got great experience TIG welding and that eye for detail then this really is a hugely exciting permanent opportunity!
You will enjoy regular working hours from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, with a half-day finish on Fridays - 39hours a week.
You would be one of several TIG Welders working within a thriving manufacturer located in the picturesque area of New Milton, just a stone's throw away from Lymington, Christchurch, and only 12 miles east of Bournemouth's city centre.
We're seeking 3 dedicated TIG Welders typically welding together materials that are relatively thin and exotic metals in their nature. We're therefore looking for precision as you'll be working with sheet metal and delicate components.
Tell me more!
This role has opened up due to the company's continued growth, driven by an expansive and promising project that's now become a reality.
They're offering an hourly rate of up to £17ph -working 39 hours a week, this equates to a salary of £34,476. As a permanent role you'll also be given excellent perks such as five weeks of holiday leave, with bank holidays on top, half a day Friday, a Health Cash Plan, a Contributory Pension Scheme (11%) , complimentary on-site gym equipment, free parking, and substantial discounts at major supermarkets like Sainsbury's and ASDA.
What will I be doing?
- · Utilising your extensive Tig welding experience to contribute to both production and engineering projects.
- · Conducting pre-weld preparation work, such as pack preparation and sheet metal fabrication, using hand tools and machinery.
- · Have involvement performing tests on finished elements and vessels, including Hydrotesting, Bubble testing, and flow testing.
- · Ability to assess and highlight problematic situations to prevent major process issues.
- · Sound knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in a manufacturing setting.
If you're excited about this opportunity and ready to take your career to new heights, don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact Neil Williams for more information or simply send your CV via email, connect with us on LinkedIn, or click the APPLY button.
FPR Group is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client, and we can't wait to introduce you to their team!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.