Till Operators and Cafe Waiting Staff
You can view all our current jobs here.
Till Operators and Café Waiting vacancies
Chichester - West Sussex
£9.50ph + DOE
A local garden centre is looking for a temporary till operators and café waiting staff to work within their friendly team. You will be responsible for helping out on the shop floor; stock taking and being required to serve customers on the till. The café staff will be responsible for general waiting, customer service, taking orders and cleaning within the café facility. These positions are available on weekends, both Saturdays and Sundays. If you are looking for extra work to fit around your busy schedule in the week or are a student and looking for a part time role, this is the position for you. These positions are based on the outskirts of Chichester with free parking and discounts within the store!
They would like candidates to start immediately.
Working hours will be: 9am-5pm, 5 days out of 7, including weekends
You will be paid £9.50 per hour.
They are looking for someone who has the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in cash handling and being confident at working on tills would be desirable
- Quick learner
- Flexible and reliable
- Catering and hospitality or retail skills preferable
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials
- Deliver prepared meals to tables promptly
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals
- Support the team by exercising effective responsibility and ownership of your tasks
- Take responsibility for visual presentation and cleanliness of the Restaurant
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- A genuine desire to deliver first class customer service
- The ability to remain calm and professional even at the busy times
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
Due to its location, your own transport would be advised as there is no access to public transport.
If this sounds like you then please get in contact! Please do not hesitate to contact Sophie for further information on 01243 778021.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.