You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a keen individual looking to get into an Estimating role for an always growing construction and architectural company? This is a role based in Braintree, Essex paying up to £25k annually.
Tell me more!
This is a permanent position, working 40 hours a week across Monday to Friday. Reporting to the Structural and Architectural Director. You will be working in a modern office, closely with a fellow Senior Estimator who has loads of experience to help upskill and support your growth throughout the company. You will be expected to understand technical drawings and specifications to produce effective proposals for customer's requests.
What will I be doing?
You will be in the Structural & Architectural division with a fellow Senior Estimator, CAD/TEKLA designers and more. Working to the drawings and specifications, you'll be expected to support and investigate ways of reducing cost through supply chain, fabrication/installation and more.
What do I need?
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Exposure to the Construction trade and an understanding of this.
- Must be willing to learn, listen and receive feedback positively.
- Being able to deal with change at a quick notice and adapt accordingly.
- Ample leadership qualities to lead others
- Ideally previous experience in an Estimating role.
The Package: Paying a salary up to £25,000 annually. You will have access to a life assurance package of at least 2x your salary, contributory pension scheme at 3% of your salary if you contribute 5% totalling 8%, 20 days annual leave with the additional bank holidays, a health cash plan to support with costs of everyday healthcare issues, staff discounts/savings and much more.
We want to hear from keen individuals who have had some exposure to estimating whether it's through previous experience or education.
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office and ask for Lewis.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team. I am continually adding to my fast-growing knowledge in this field, I thrive on speaking to people every single day, learning more about them and getting