Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You can view all our current jobs here.
We are looking for someone to join our team in a trainee role. This role would give you ample training to be able to tackle the day to day tasks facing recruitment consultants. These tasks include;
- Inbound and outbound phone calls
- Writing and responding to emails
- Utilising social media (facebook, linkedin, twitter)
- Searching for candidates on online job boards
- Go through advert applications and uploading suitable candidates onto the database
- Vet and screen candidates based on their skillset and abilities
- Manage databases and excel documents
- Helping to register candidates and check the registration paperwork
The ideal candidate will have some experience in the above - work experience in Sales, Marketing, Recruitment or HR would be very beneficial! The ability to write formal, professional emails and navigate different databases/online programmes is a must, although no formal qualifications are needed.
In return, you will receive top quality and extensive training and qualifications (including NVQs), the chance to visit our numerous prestigious clients, gain brilliant exposure into the world of recruitment, and get the chance to develop and grow with a brilliant company!
Other perks include a competetive salary (up to £26,000 p/a), career progression, a competitive holiday and pension structure, various perks and benefits, plus an easy-going dress code. We pride ourselves on our friendly office, so you can expect genuine support and encouragement as you develop and grow within the industry.
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please click apply and I will be in touch!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.