You can view all our current jobs here.
Do you have experience with the planning an allocation of engineers or drivers? Can you work within a fast paced environment and keep a cool head? If so please get in touch!
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Planner to join an impressive and growing travel firm based in Fareham. This is a permanent role and you will benefit from a competitive salary of circa £27,000-30,000, as well as 28 days' holiday per year, free on-site parking, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, perkbox (discount scheme) and staff discounts on travel/holidays.
You will be responsible for approximately 110 vehicles. These will include 70 National Express Drivers, 100 Private hire and 50 casual drivers.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Engage in Driver 12's providing feedback to the Operations Manager on factors impacting driver performance
- Deal & communicate with Drivers whilst promoting positive morale and cooperation
- Investigating any issues and reporting back to the Operations Manager
- Comply with Transport legislation on EU Drivers' Hours regulations at all times
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding on relevant regulations & laws
- Ensure all Planning documentation is completed accurately and on time
- Handle staff training, performance and disciplinary matters in accordance with company procedures
- Attend Operational and Group meetings as directed
- Deliver accurate & efficient resource planning including rota & shift management
You will require the following skills and experience: -
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A PCV (Cat D) license would be ideal but not a necessity.
- International (PSV) CPC Qualified would be advantageous
- Competent PC skills including Work and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of driver's hour's regulations.
- A calm and approachable personality.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.