Travel Assitant Advisor
You can view all our current jobs here.
Travel Assistant Advisor
Would you like to work for one of the world leading providers of travel risk management and medical assistance?! Our client is a well-established company set in the heart of the countryside just outside of Chichester. This company offer medical assistance, air ambulance and claims management services and also an end to end service in-house. With an outstanding reputation for delivering the optimum combination of quality service and cost control, they represent some of the best-known brands in insurance, banking and corporate sectors. Read on to find out more…..
We are currently recruiting for Travel Assistance Advisors within the Nights team at Funtington, Chichester.The core responsibilities of this role will be to manage a complex caseload of technical claims whilst ensuring that the claims are managed to the highest quality within all compliance frameworks and timeframes.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- Technical Knowledge: you will be trained to understand and manage high cost and complex inpatient medical assistance claims, including organising evacuations, medical treatment and liaising with clients to provide updates
- People skills: a proactive, can do attitude with a real focus on customer quality
- Organised: able to self-manage a personal portfolio of customers with the ability to prioritise and be self-motivated
- Communication: be proficient in both verbal, listening and written skills
- Personal: demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with a flexible approach
Experience & Skills:
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional telephony-based customer service skills and be able to quickly build rapport with people whilst remaining professional at all times.
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent organisational skills
- Capable of multi-tasking using various computer software (Essential)
- The ability to work on your own initiative whilst performing as part of a team (Essential)
- Have a flexible approach to support the business needs
- Knowledge of B2B activity
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail (Essential)
- Confident and articulate on the telephone (Essential)
7 nights on 7 days off, 12-hour shifts (8pm - 8am) (Night Shift)
Benefits and Salary:
Salary: £18,000 per annum + Benefits + language allowance if necessary
- Free on-site parking
- Free minibus transport between set pick up points in Chichester and our site in Funtington, a benefit worth over £900 per year.
- Free use of on-site gymnasium - (£10 induction required), tennis court, pool table and table tennis, worth around £570 per year.
- Local discounts - 10%* discount at the Fox & Hounds public house, Funtington; 10%* discount at The Thai House, Chichester. (Please show your company identity pass to qualify for the discount. Discounts may be changed by the restaurant at any time.)
- Eye care vouchers - a free eye test worth up to £25, plus a £45 voucher towards new glasses if required for VDU use.
- Incremental Holiday - Increasing with length of service from 28 days to 38 days, including Bank Holidays.
- Annual performance bonus dependent on company performance and achieving personal objectives.
- Incremental salary scales for eligible roles reflecting your personal performance and progression in your role.
- Contributory pension scheme - after 3 months' service, you are eligible to join the company Aegon pension scheme. Subject to you making a minimum contribution, the company makes an additional contribution, increasing your pension at no extra cost to you. Should you not wish to join the Aegon pension scheme you will be automatically enrolled in the NEST (National Employee Savings Trust).
- Death In Service Benefit - Membership of the Aegon pension scheme also entitles you to Death in Service benefit. This means if you should die whilst an employee, your dependants will receive four times your annual salary as a lump-sum payment. The company pays an annual insurance premium for the death in service benefit, which on average is £225 per scheme member.
- Holiday Travel Insurance - After 1 years' service, you are eligible to receive free annual travel insurance (currently with Chubb and excludes UK travel; terms and conditions apply), for yourself, your partner and accompanying children. Worth £53 per year.
- Staff canteen - free tea and coffee available throughout the day with free internet access points for personal use during breaks.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - Cycles and cycling gear available tax free by monthly salary deduction.
- Staff Incentive Payment - Recommend a candidate who successfully completes their 6-month probationary period and receive a one-off bonus of £750 (subject to tax and NI)
- Discounted Events
- Medical defence insurance cover - if you are an office-based doctor or flight doctor there is no requirement to provide your own insurance for work.
- Employee Assistance Programme - The Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a 24/7 support mechanism and provides practical advice and support which is fully confidential.
If you would like to know more about the role and receive a detailed job description, please click apply now!! Or contact Sophie at FPR Group on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.