UK Sales Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Would you be excited by training over in the States for a few months once we rise up from Coronavirus? We have an amazing new opportunity for a UK Sales Manager to lead the sales team across the UK selling capital equipment into the analytical industries which include pharmaceutical, global environmental, food & agriculture and chemical sectors.
What are we looking for?
The position would suit someone with a passion for science, degree qualified in a related discipline and a couple of years (or more) experience/knowledge of selling capital equipment.
The ability to sell, communicate well in conferences and providing regulatory confidence and competence is essential for this role. This position can be based from either Wrexham or Fareham and will require you to travel.
What's in it for you?
You will be a part of a fantastic team and have the opportunity to travel and train in the USA. Our client offers a supportive and modern working environment, lots of training and opportunity to really drive your career forwards.
The salary will be around the £40,000-£50,000 per annum depending on your level of experience. You'll also get a great range of benefits, a really friendly and warm working environment, opportunities to progress and expand your skill set, plus an interesting and varied product range to sell into diverse markets.
Once trained, you would provide practical support to various areas of the business;
- Attend conferences
- Participate in relevant regulatory bodies conferences/meetings
- Perform technical talks, customers and internal guidance
- Assist with workshops and perform Chemist portion of content
- Focus on gaining expertise on Chemistry troubleshooting for workshops - trusted advisor
- Help to assess and understand changes in regulation and how that affects marketing
- Evaluate and suggest conferences, workshops or other forums in underrepresented markets (markets - soil, surface water, wastewater, etc)
- Customer visits to assess technical needs vs wants and build relationships
- Have a focus on one product range for expertise for all of the company
- Ensure the brand and marketing image are cohesive and clear in public forums
This is a fantastic role for a great company with lots of interesting products and the ability to learn and grow with the company! Don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY now!
Click apply or call Steph Gray at FPR Group on 023 92453377 or find me on Linked In for a confidential chat.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…