You can view all our current jobs here.
- All duties and responsibilities associated with day to day work within the vineyard, including:
- Compliance with health & safety policies and practices.
- Tractor driving, including: spray application, fertiliser spreading, mowing, vine trimming, leaf/bud removal, soil cultivation
- Vine maintenance, including planting, pruning, tying down, bud and shoot removal in spring and summer, leaf removal, green harvesting, picking
- Trellis installation & maintenance.
- Data collection, including bunch counting, monitoring and recording of disease
- General vineyard maintenance
- To accurately complete all record keeping documents to ensure full traceability of vineyard operations in regards to spraying any pesticide/fertiliser applications.
- To ensure that all equipment and machinery is kept clean, neat, tidy and in good working order.
Other skills desirable but not essential:
- PA1, 2, & 3 Sprayer qualifications
- First Aid training
- Forklift license
- Previous farm experience
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.