Wake Night Support Worker - Hampshire
You can view all our current jobs here.
We are looking for experienced Waking Night Support Workers, who have worked within homelessness, alcohol/substance misuse and mental health settings.
Due to extremely high demand, we can offer you a choice of work settings throughout HAMPSHIRE ranging from Homeless centres, Rehab Centres, Foyers, Family Centres, Supported living, Mental Health Settings, nursing homes, residential homes and many others.
You will ideally possess the skills and mindset capable of working with vulnerable people who have had to face a number of traumatic issues which has led them to where they are. You will be emotionally resilient, patient and empathetic and understand the need for consistency in your approach. The ability to create and maintain safe working boundaries between you and the people you will be supporting is of paramount importance.
full driving license is not essential.
BENEFITS you will receive whilst working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Accruable Holiday Pay in addition to your hourly rate
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle; or to work as your main income
- FREE DBS *
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.