Waking Night Residential Support Worker
You can view all our current jobs here.
Looking for A Reliable Residential Support Worker (Waking Nights)
Are you experienced, empathetic, caring, flexible, reliable and resilient?
Are you able to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for young people within the care home?
Are you a professional, positive, pro-active team -player?
-Then this could be the opportunity for you:
- You will be working within a wonderful care home setting rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Each home is set in a rural location and offers a comfortable homely environment for young males aged 13-18 years.
- Full time position-Starting basic salary range: £11-12 with NVQ/RSW after 6-month Probation - 5 days on followed by 5 days off
- Ideally you would have previous experience of working with teenage boys and have a willingness to further develop your skills.
- You would be willing to engage the young people in a wide range of activities and support them through their time at the home; guiding them towards Independence and Adulthood.
- You will be able to offer a commitment to providing outstanding outcomes for the young people and encouraging them to achieve to their highest potential.
- You will provide a safe environment for them to build positive relationships and empower them to face issues from their past and look towards the future.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and experienced Waking Night worker to join our friendly and professional staff team. Experienced candidates must possess a minimum of 12 months relevant experience and ideally possess NVQ3 in Caring for Young People and Children. with a full clean driving licence.
Hours are 10pm - 9am working five days on and five off. Holiday, sickness and training benefits.
A rewarding career opportunity for the right candidate
FPR Group can offer you
*** Competitive rates of pay
*** Continuity of work
*** A dedicated consultant who can offer ongoing career development
If this is the opportunity for you, then please contact Jen on 01273 711919 or email
FPR Group is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.