Waking Night Support Worker
You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently looking for night support workers to join our team in the Brighton & Hove area. If you're a night support worker who has experience in learning disabilities, mental health and challenging behaviour then plenty of shifts await you!
Our clients in the Brighton & Hove area are looking for those who have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations, are good communicators and carry out their duties with a smile.
What are your duties?
- Encourage and support people with evening activities.
- Provide physical and emotional care throughout the night.
- Assist with completion of personal care records, medication records and care plans.
- Stay alert and responsive throughout the night.
Not only will you be benefitting the lives of others, but there are plenty of benefits for YOU as a night support worker;
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay
- Mandatory Training with certificates provided
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible or ongoing shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle and commitments
- FREE Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS is provided
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme
If you're a night owl who wants to continue bettering the lives of others APPLY TODAY.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined FPR Group after successfully completing my Law Degree and touring South America. As a part of the Health and Social Care team, I pride myself on ensuring we recruit the best Support Workers and Care Assistants possible to make a real positive change to people’s lives.