FPR Group are proud to be in partnership with a global marine company who are on the lookout for a Warehouse Administrator.
Are you an adept multitasker with exceptional customer service skills? Are you ready to take charge and excel in a fast-paced environment? This is a thrilling opportunity for you to join our team as a Warehouse Administrator, where you'll be the driving force behind the seamless management of our valued customer accounts.
- Take ownership of assigned customer accounts and ensure their utmost satisfaction
- From order receipt to dispatch, flawlessly process sales orders and maintain tailored procedures for your specific customers
- Collaborate closely with freight forwarders and carriers to ensure smooth logistics operations
- Work in synergy with manufacturing and purchasing teams to meet and exceed customers' delivery requirements
- Proactively communicate any potential issues that may impact tasks or customer expectations, ensuring swift resolution
- Provide excellent telephone support, addressing inquiries promptly and professionally
- Assist with general inquiries within the department, demonstrating excellent knowledge and customer service skills
- Manage part release in the system, setting retail prices and assigning lead times
- Adhere to all company rules and policies, including health and safety, security, and disciplinary procedures
- Process necessary customs paperwork, such as EUR1, ATRs, and Country of Origin certification
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems is essential
Click APPLY today or call Lucie on 02392 453377
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment business for this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering division, focusing on temporary recruitment. I love talking to people, getting to know them and their requirements before placing them into a role where they’ll