Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive in constantly changing environments? Are you highly organised and motivated? Then keep reading!!
We have an exciting new opportunity, for an experienced forklift driver, for one of the Portsmouth's largest leading employers. This role has the view to become permeant after a qualifying period.
Due to this companies' rapid growth, they are looking for highly skilled a forklift driver to join the fantastic, friendly team and provide support to the supply chain, through collections, preparing & loading shipments and receiving warehouse goods whilst helping to maintain and improve warehouse and production efficiency.
- Operating forklift and hand trucks
- Loading and Unloading deliveries.
- Checking in of goods delivered
- Check, wrap and prepare pallets for dispatch
- Control and co-ordination of mail dispatch
- Handling and co-ordination of waste and recycling
- Preparation and production of outbound goods including co-ordination of shipment labels
- Maintaining a safe, organised, and tidy warehouse environment
- Assist with stock control
- Supporting production functions to ensure optimal operation of the business
Skills and attributes
- A valid forklift license
- Be able to work independently
- Be proactive
- Highly motivated
- Highly organised
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working 37.5 hours a week, 8:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday (no weekends), with occasional overtime available.
- Hourly rate is between £10.00 to £11.28 hour.
- Comprehensive training and support
- Canteen and free parking on site
For more information CLICK the link below.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.