You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager with Inventory Control, Stock Management, Procurement experience? I have an amazing opportunity to join a manufacturing company near Fareham on a 6 month fixed term contract with the intention of permanent employment. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
As a Warehouse Manager I, you will be an "Operational Allrounder" who will provide an excellent customer service performance on a Customer Program that has an annual spend of approx. £3.5M Year. You will ensure contractual obligations are achieved through the provision of supply chain support, incorporating Procurement and Materials / Inventory Management within a high end manufacturing environment. You will address complaints, resolve problems that establish/maintain an environment of continuous improvement. You will have a pivotal role in supporting the Account Program Manager to achieve Total Cost of Ownership Savings initiatives that delivers a minimum 5% Year over Year bottom line benefit for the customer. You will also be accountable for identifying areas of opportunity to increase sales & billing margins and for identifying.
Working Monday-Friday day time hours with an early finish on a Friday! Paying upto £35,000pa DOE. Initially 6 month FTC with the intention of permanent employment.
What do you need?
· Inventory/ Storeroom Management - 3 to 5 years
· Combination of formal education and experience is desired for the effective management of a site
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines without exception
· Ability to understand complex problems, the options available, and to pursue the best possible solution with confidence
· Ability to analyse data and tooling requirements and improvements
· Ability to read, analyse, and interpret most documents and drawings
· Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
· Must have valid driver's license
If you tick these boxes please APPLY now for immediate CV review or call Steph for more information.
FPR Group is acting within a capacity of a Recruitment Agent to their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.