Are you looking for a new position that will see you work within an exciting warehouse department? We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join a fantastic, friendly manufacturing company!
You will be working for a world leader manufacturing company based in Fareham on a rotating shift pattern. Known as double days, you will be working Week A 06:00-14:00 and Week B 14:00-22:00.
Working as a Warehouse Operative you will be working for one of the biggest companies in Hampshire who are renowned for their good treatment of staff. You will have support from all employees within the store's area to help grow your current skill set whilst gaining new skills along the way.
No experience necessary as full training is given, however, if you have had exposure to a warehouse environment then that will be a bonus!
General warehouse duties will be required such as:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship products)
- Keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Operate warehouse pallet truck vehicles and labelling equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Inputting data onto worksheets and following procedures
- Assembling crates and display boxes
The job will require high attention to detail as you may be required to carry out the packaging checks to ensure the products are ready for dispatch. All products are dispatched from the site in which they will be transported to the airport and loaded onto planes for overseas delivery.
This role will require patience, a good work ethic, common sense and strong attention to detail.
Your working day will be exciting yet busy with great amenities onsite such as free parking, a canteen and friendly staff to hang out with on breaks!
This is a really exciting and rare opportunity to work within this specialist area and a great company name to add to your CV. If you are looking for a new position within a great warehouse and to build upon your career, please APPLY NOW and expect a quick response.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.