You can view all our current jobs here.
Due to an increased work load we are now recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join a friendly well established team.
The company are a sheet metal lead manufacturer that are a major player in the market. They have expanded their client based resulting to a busy warehouse to ensure orders are met.
Assisting with the loading and unloading of vehicles using manual handling techniques
- Moving and storing products in the correct warehouse area
- Processing, picking and packing orders in a timely manner
- Ensuring products are free from damage and reporting any discrepancies
- Using our computer systems to up keep necessary records and reports
- Cleaning and maintaining warehouse equipment to set standards
- Moving and wrapping palettes
- Consistently working to good standards of health and safety and meeting company warehouse standards and procedures
- Full-time, shift role: 07:30 - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 30 - 1:30pm so longer weekend.
- Regular overtime available, paid at time and a half for anything over 37.5 hours
- Free parking on site
- Canteen facilities
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge warehouse.
For more information click the link BELOW and submit your application.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.