You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative living near Fareham looking for your next challenge?
Then read on!
Our client are a very well established global freight logistics business who have an excellent opportunity for a PERMANENT Warehouse Operative based at their Fareham site.
What will I be doing:
- Receive and dispatch stock from warehouse
- Communicate any receiving issues and/or discrepancies to the Warehouse Manager
- Pick stock from warehouse locations using handheld system
- Pack stock when prompted on WMS
- Responsible for creating labels for shipping
- Assist with general ad-hoc warehouse duties
In order to be successful:
- Pick/pack experience
- Good organizational skills and ability to time manage your workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy is imperative
- Be quick to learn with a can-do attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
This is a Monday - Friday role (NO WEEKENDS) working a rotating shift (06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00) paying £21,000. You will work amongst a close knit team who offer excellent, ongoing support!
Call today and ask for Will on 02392 45 33 77 or APPLY and we'll be in touch!
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this position.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.