You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently recruiting for a warehouse person to join an impressive, fast growing international manufacturer based in New Milton. The factory is within good commutable distance from Bournemouth, Lymington, Hordle, Christchurch and 21 miles from Southampton, Hampshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established company who put people at the centre of everything they do. This is a friendly company that are currently requiring a full time Stores Person to join their warehouse team.
Your working hours will be on days 08:00hrs - 17:00hrs Monday - Thursday. 08:00hrs -13:00hrs Friday so longer weekend.. Excellent rates of pay at £12.22 up to £14.30ph. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. A great company contribution pension and with supermarket shopping discount voucher scheme.
The role itself will involve general warehouse work, picking orders and preparing for dispatch, picking parts for the manufacturing operation and other duties as required. Ideally you will have some previous exposure to a warehouse environment or have worked in a trade counter store. Basic computer literacy is required as the role involves the in house CRM and excel systems
- Receiving and checking in deliveries manually, putting stock away and updating systems.
- On a daily basis ensure all stock items are effectively booked into stock, put away correctly, with job shortages cleared in good time.
- Kitting products together ready for dispatch
- Progressing orders with suppliers
- Collate documents process controls at all times.
- Liaising with Supervisor to ensure we have all stock required
- Stock checking and stock rotation process.
- An attitude of flexibility and willingness in relation to the training aspects present within the role
- Updating inventory management systems regularly
- A quality driven careful approach to all tasks undertaken
- Working in a clean work safe environment.
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Good team player and adaptive to change.
If you have got a positive attitude a great work ethic and want a straight permanent job within a friendly warehouse environment we want to hear from you. Click apply today.
FPR Group is an employment business
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.