Warehouse Operator Nights
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you Seeking ongoing work with good rates of pay and overtime? Full training given on the role with the chance to learn new skills? Looking to work in Warehouse and Distribution Then read on…
We have excellent opportunities in the Fareham/Segensworth area to work for a well-established large Global Manufacturing Company. This is a friendly fast-growing company that are currently recruiting full time Warehouse pickers.
We also offer a great modern working environment, full training and a competitive salary package. Bonus schemes with a great a friendly working atmosphere.
As a Warehouse Picker you will be involved in multiple aspects of the business from the smooth running of a busy warehouse, producing order pick list and picking/packing items as per customer orders to final dispatch of goods. You may also be required to help supporting and assisting with stock control and other areas of the business so you are always learning new skills.
We have immediate shifts available which are Sunday to Thursday, from 10.00pm to 06:00am + Plenty of overtime, paying overtime wages. Your hourly rate is £13.76 per hour regular weekly hours with the chance to be taken on permanently.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship products)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Operate warehouse pallet truck vehicles and labelling equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Packaging of products for customers
- Assembling crates and display boxes.
- Shrink wrap products ready for shipping
- Good team player
- Able to work at pace
- Keen to learn and wok to instructions
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Good verbal and understand written English.
- Ability to safely and correctly stack goods on pallets for bulk shipments
On your first day you will be inducted on the shopfloor and introduced to you trainer and "buddy" so you also way have help while you are working.
For this great opportunity to work for a well-established growing company please "Click" the link below.
FPR Group is a Recruitment Business
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I specialise in Industrial and Manufacturing and started my career in recruitment in 2022 after graduating from the University of Portsmouth, where I studied BSc Sociology with Psychology. I enjoy meeting new people and helping them develop a career path that suits them. Recruitment is a very…