Warehouse Team Leader
*** WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER WANTED ***
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who manufacture a wide range of products for specialist markets. A highly innovative company who continue to develop new products whilst maintaining their committment to quality. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join the team on a temporary - permanent basis!
Role & Responsibility:
- Supervising and motivating a team of 4 warehouse operatives
- Organising work loads
- Reporting to Warehouse Manager
- Picking & packing
- Working in freezing temperatures (not any longer for 20 minutes at a time 2 - 3 times a day)
- Warehouse/yard cleaning
- Experience in a team leader / supervisory role
- Ability to work calm under pressure
- Food industry knowledge (advantageous)
- Ability to work in cold temperatures
- Forklift driving (beneficial)
- Excellent working attitude
- Safety shoes
- Permanent opportunity
- Development opportunites
- Free parking
If this is the job for you... APPLY TODAY or call 02394 319979 or email
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.