You can view all our current jobs here.
£27,000 - £32,000 DOE
Our client is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join them. As a Warranty Administrator you will be acting as central contact for customer warranty claim within C360 from start to closure of the claims, to ensure claims are timely adjudicated, according to claim critical levels and customer/business priorities. The warranty administrator works with process owners, so each step of the warranty process is deployed, closing out claims with customers in a way that converts the complaint into a positive experience for the customer.
- To enter Claims into C360 and assign to correct teams ensuring all details are correct
- To manage key customers where it has been agreed to manage in the SCOE
- To support the issuing of credit notes in mfg pro /C360. Approval activity in C360 / Issue of credit note in Mfg pro and communicate to customer
- To arrange the return of parts from customers using approved carriers and ensuring all documents in place for customs
- To support inventory process within SCOE - Cycle counts. Issue and receipt of parts
- To liaise with relevant legacy Eaton and Danfoss Plants to effect completion of a claim
- To extract data for reporting from Warranty systems
- Maintain shipping records as per GTM requirements
- Experience in Customer administration and Customer Service (order management)
- Experience of interacting with customers
- Language skills: Most warranty claims will be processed in English, Other Language basic skills would be an advantage
- Capable of screening and handling customer claim request and demands within the rules and procedures company policies and EMEA warranty process
- Capable of interacting frequently with various teams (Source Plants in US, EU/Asia Pac, Purchasing/SCM, Planning, Internal Warranty Hubs, External Warranty centers) to ensure claim resolution is achieved consistently according to EMEA warranty process and committed response time
- Metric driven, analytical skills
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
- £27,000 - £32,000 DOE
If you this sounds like something you want to hear more about, please click on the 'Apply Now' Button or call Sophie in the Portsmouth office on 023 9421 1077
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.