Wills and Probate Secretary
You can view all our current jobs here.
Wills and Probate Secretary £21K - £23.75K (DOE)
Permanent and temporary roles
Located in central Chichester close to both public transport and car parks, this successful firm of solicitors is currently recruiting for a permanent member of staff to join the Private Client division as a Wills and Probate Secretary.
You will provide competent secretarial support in the following areas:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship Applications
- Assisting the elderly client
- Trusts and Estate planning
Audio typing of forms, letters, attendance notes and emails is a big part of this job together with Court forms and documents; you will also prepare monthly client bills.
In addition, you will also manage the following on behalf of their fee-earner:
- Dealing with new and existing client queries (emails and telephone calls)
- Managing Outlook diary for fee-earner (reminders, appointments with clients)
- Arranging client meetings, booking meeting rooms on shared Outlook Calendar
- Opening new client files on our database (and closing files for archiving)
- One lunchtime cover session each week on Reception, taking calls, processing card payments, greeting clients.
Permanent role - £21K - £23.75K
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, with office hours of 9am - 5pm, with an hour for lunch. You will be offered 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and other employee benefits
Temporary role - £tbc/hr (Immediate start)
As well as the full time permanent role, the client is also looking for a temporary secretary to cover an absence from the office in the same department. Hours of work and all duties are the same as above.
*Our client has specifically asked for legal secretaries with solid experience in Wills and Probate. CVs received without the necessary experience will not be considered unfortunately.
If you are an experienced Wills and Probate Secretary and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Louise or Sophie at FPR Group's Chichester office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.