Wills and Probate Secretary
You can view all our current jobs here.
Wills and Probate Secretary £21.5 K + DOE
Permanent - Part time
Located in central Chichester close to both public transport and car parks, this successful firm of solicitors is currently recruiting for a permanent member of staff to join the Private Client division as a Wills and Probate Secretary.
You will provide competent secretarial support in the following areas:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship Applications
- Assisting the elderly client
- Trusts and Estate planning
Audio typing of forms, letters, attendance notes and emails is a big part of this job together with Court forms and documents; you will also prepare monthly client bills.
In addition, you will also manage the following on behalf of their fee-earner:
- Dealing with new and existing client queries (emails and telephone calls)
- Managing Outlook diary for fee-earner (reminders, appointments with clients)
- Arranging client meetings, booking meeting rooms on shared Outlook Calendar
- Opening new client files on our database (and closing files for archiving)
- One lunchtime cover session each week on Reception, taking calls, processing card payments, greeting clients.
This is a part time role, three days a week with office hours of 9am - 5pm, with an hour for lunch. You will be able to choose your hours. You will be offered 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and other employee benefits.
If you are an experienced Wills and Probate Secretary and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Sophie at FPR Group's Portsmouth office on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.