You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Wireperson looking at wiring control panels and PCB Boards? I have a great opportunity for a manufacturing company in Farnborough.
Tell me more:
Your role will be to ensure all machines are wired to a high standard and in a timely manner. You will be wiring control panels and PCB boards that go into manufacuring machines working to the companies standard in a timely manner.
Monday-Friday working the day shifts. Salary is competitive dependant on experience.
What do you need?
- Ability to read Electrical circuit diagrams.
- Experience in Panel wiring and machine wiring.
- An ability to fault find would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Electrical components.
- Experience of electrical assembly
- Desire to deliver quality workmanship
- Practically minded
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to coach and support the development of others.
- Able to work under pressure.
If you feel you have the right expereince and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Stephanie Gray Cert RP
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the