Candidate Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions
Candidate Referral Scheme
You can earn yourself up to £200 cash through our candidate referral scheme.
How does the referral scheme work?
It’s simple! You qualify for the referral scheme when you refer a relevant candidate, who is looking for a new role. If the candidate is successful and gets the role, you will be paid between £100 and £200 depending on whether it is a permanent or contract position.
How do I refer someone?
All you need to do is get in touch with us and we will provide you with a short candidate referral form to complete. This will help us ensure that we have all the correct information and consent from the person you are referring to. There is no limit to the number of people you refer – keep referring to keep earning rewards.
Terms and conditions:
- Permanent Placements: A £200 cash fee will be paid once a referred candidate has completed 3 calendar months in a permanent position i.e 1st January to 1st April. Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque.
- Contractor / Temporary Placements: A £100 cash fee paid out once a referred candidate has completed 3 calendar months of work in a placement. An average of 30 hours per week must be worked by the candidate.
- Referrals must be made to FPR Group via our online form www.fprgroup.com/tech-candidate-referral
- Referrals must be a personal contact of yours who has agreed to your recommendation and the sharing of their personal/contact details
- The referral is only applicable for referrals that have not already applied for one of our roles or where we are currently engaging with.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
- The scheme is only valid for six months from the date of the initial referral.
- Upon immediate placement, you will be advised that the person has been placed in a role as a result of your referral and informed again of the rebate period. Once the rebate period has passed, you will be asked to complete a simple invoice form to claim your fee.
- If you receive referral rewards from FPR Group then it is your responsibility for the declaration of these rewards to the Inland Revenue.
- It is your responsibility to pay any tax which becomes due by you as a result of such referral rewards.
- FPR reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- Payments are only due on initial placement – any further placements with the candidate are excluded.
- In the event of any dispute arising between You and FPR Group, FPR Group’s decision shall be final.
- FPR reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions at any point or terminate the Referral Scheme.