This section provides details of the cookies used on this website.
Follow one of the links below for further information:
- What is a cookie?
- What cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a web site. The cookie then sends this information back to the originating web site when you visit it again.
Cookies make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier, and help to improve websites. Without cookies, a web site could not remember a user's preferences or registration details for a future visit.
We have classified our cookies according to the categories proposed by the International Chamber of Commerce.
None of the cookies used on our websites gather personal information about you.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the operation of our websites. They:
- Check if a user has closed the Cookie Notification bar at the top of the site.
- Verify that when you submit a form that it originates from you and not a fraudulent source
- Use to store the authentication state for a registered member who has logged in
- Used to store the IDs of jobs that a user has saved
These cookies collect information about how our websites is used. The purpose of these cookies is to help us improve our website, and to report website usage for reasons such as rights reporting to music collecting societies. They:
- Integrate Google Analytics to help us collect anonymous data on website visitors that help us improve our services